Wednesday 16 November 2016

Bus Stop Chair near Lampeter


Here's a chair you can relax in if you're heading up to Lampeter on the A482 by bus.


All the bus stop chairs I make are a bit experimental, the whole thing is a way of a trying out daft ideas to see if they work. If they do, good, and maybe I can show someone a picture of what they might do with their chair. And if it's bad I just put it in a bus stop anyway and I don't have it hanging around like a bad smell. This chair came from the recycling centre and was in pretty good nick so I just tried some random buttoning on it. I was thinking it'd be most sophisticated.

But it just looked daft.

Random buttoning is probably a perfectly good idea but doing it after the pub can lead to over-excited button placement. Be warned.

Perfectly ok for lounging in while waiting the bus though eh?

1 comment:

  1. Over excited button placement..brilliant. thanks for sharing your good bad and ugly. Never boring!

    ReplyDelete