Monday 24 September 2012

Train Station Cushion

The bench seat at Cynghordy Railway Station was looking a little rusty and sharp-edged so I thought I'd soften it a little with some cushions. The trains are often late and you wouldn't want to spend half an hour sitting on that. Now it'll be more comfortable.


I measured up first and marked where to add the cushion ties to secure to the bench.


There are three cushions made from offcuts from recent upholstery projects and stuffed with sliced-up foam from some old cushions I had to replace for another chair. Here are the cushions on my workbench.

 
 
I chose colours that I thought would complement the bench and shelter - these things matter don't you know?
 



1 comment:

  1. Standard rewinding-inspection machine with backlight and winding unit and length measurement device. Easy fabric roll installation, high winding speed. More info:- Fabric inspection machine.

    ReplyDelete